Whenever I pin a fun summer drink onto my food board on Pinterest, the pin seems to go viral. It seems that everyone is looking for fun party drinks to beat the heat. And I mean, can you blame them? Summer cocktails are bright, fruity, and refreshing when the temperatures soar. I’ve scoured the internet to bring you the 10 best summer cocktails to try this season. Here they are in no particular order:
1. Grapefruit Margarita from Foodie Bride. Grapefruit may just be one of my favorite fruits. How refreshing!
2. Strawberry Basil Lemonade from What’s Gaby Cooking.
3. Blackberry Tequila Sangria from Cooking Channel. Look at that color!
4. Riesling Strawberry Smoothies from With Style & Grace. (Lauren this one’s for you!)
5. Rasperry Limoncello from Tasty Trials.
6. Passion Fruit Caiprioska from Delish. A few months ago I went to Brazil. They make these on the street and they are absolutely amazing. This will be one of my favorite drinks this summer.
7. Watermelon Mojito Pops from Endless Simmer. For when it’s just too hot for a cocktail.
8. Bloody Mary from HGTV. A perfect start to the day!
9. Berry Daiquiri from Two Tarts
10. Frozen hot chocolate from Picky Palates just add an alcohol of your choice! Who needs ice cream when you could have this?
p.s. Thanks to Le Chic Elefant for the shout-out!